samedi 1 décembre 2012

Broken frige door

Last year we had the same problem with our frige door. With the first Euroway trailer we had the frige door hinge broke while traveling in Mexico. Lukily there was a reenforcement hinge sold by Camping World.
We were not so luky this last time this replacement/reenforcement hinge is no longer available at Camping World, so I made one myself and I used PL Premium glue and a little screw to fix it all together. Here is what it looks like. Note that there is a bracket also on the back side similar to the one we see in front with a screw in.


I also glued little pieces of plastic at the bottom corner of the frige door and also at the top corner of the freezer door.


This realy solved the problem and I also installed air suspention on the trailer so now Mexican or Québec roads dont affect our friges doors the small one or the big one.


1 commentaire:

  1. That is a much neater looking repair than I made. Thank you for sharing.

    Et merci d'avoir fait ce post en anglais! Je suppose que c'était pour mon bien!

    RépondreSupprimer